Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Deadline is HERE!!!

I am running out of my mind trying to get everything done before the trip!  I wanted to give you an update on my goal, since my 6 week deadline is here.

I wanted to run 10 solid minutes on the treadmill without stopping: did not accomplish this, but that doesn't mean I will not accomplish it.  Honestly, I lost motivation to run.  But I didn't lose motivation to be active!  I've been more active lately, just not in running...haha!  But I think being more active is definitely a good start.

I also wanted to learn how to eat healthier and make healthier decisions: TOTALLY accomplished this goal!!  Even though I fell a few times and ate things I knew I shouldn't have, all and all, I have been maintaining a healthier way of eating and healthy balance of body, mind and spirit. :o) 

I also wanted to tone up before the trip: I feel I did accomplish this.  Of course, not to the extent I was hoping, mainly because I haven't been running everyday or so.  But I do feel I have toned up by staying active and eating healthier.  I don't feel as bloated and I live on the 3rd floor of my apartments, so I am always up and down those steps! haha!!

SO...there you go!  I know this is a quick blog.  I still have A LOT to do before the trip.  But even though, I didn't accomplish or exceed my very ambitious goal, but I still feel good about what I did accomplish and I think at this point, that's all that matters! :o)  By the way, I'm not giving up this goal now that the deadline is here...this is a definite life style change. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment