Friday, June 11, 2010

A Promise To Myself

Eat to live NOT live to eat... This is my promise: I will still love food, but I will love myself more by eating healthier and I will love what I am putting into my body. I WILL buy new running shoes. I WILL run & workout. I WILL join a fitness group. I love myself too much to keep letting myself go. I am doing this for me and ONLY me...no one else. I am doing this to become HEALTHY, NOT SKINNY. I, Lisa, promise to do ALL the above!

I am COMPLETELY responsible for myself and my actions. I will no longer make excuses to dodge working out. Everyone is a witness to this. I am doing this with all the love I have for myself. I am doing this to build confidence, to move forward and to be ready to tackle anything that comes my way. I am ready to become a stronger individual. I am ready to make a change. I am ready to be happy and healthy. I am ready to completely and unconditionally love myself.

Here's to respecting my body as a temple. I will no longer graffiti on the walls of my temple. I will only approach my temple with kind gifts and I will start to scrub away the crap inside myself. I am worth this. I deserve great things in my life.

My goal: To be able to run 10 solid minutes without stopping, to eat healthier and to tone up, before my trip to New Orleans & Atlanta. (I'm setting the bar low, hopefully I can exceed it.)
Timeline: 6 weeks

I CAN DO THIS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment